CloudWorks offers a limited access live demonstration system for the testing of their software.
Software downloaded from this website will automatically be setup to access the demonstration site. Although you will not be able to make any changes to the system, you will be able to get a good overview of how this software and system works.
Simply register and install the CloudWorks (client) software listed under the 'Support' section.
To access the demonstration database and system, please follow the steps below.
1. Install and run the CloudWorks software.
2. Click the icon indicated on the bottom left of the screen. This will open up the 'Database Connection' section.
3. Ensure that all the fields are entered as indicated. Note that the Database Password will also be 'demo'.
5. Click on the 'Database Setup' icon at the bottom left again to hide the 'Database Connection' section. You are now ready to log in on this system.
6. The Username and Password for the demonstration system are both 'demo'. Please capture these now and press the 'Login' button. This will now give you read-only access to the live demonstration site. Note, the database connection details will be recorded so you will not need to recapture them at your next log in.